BUYING Purchase Protection is a program that protects buyers from fraud and other problems when they shop on the BUYING.COM.BD multi-vendor marketplace.
If you are a buyer on BUYING.COM.BD, you are eligible for Purchase Protection on all eligible purchases. To be eligible for Purchase Protection, an item must be:
- Sold by a seller who is enrolled in the Purchase Protection program
- Purchased with a valid payment method
- Shipped to an address in Bangladesh
If you have a problem with an eligible purchase, you can file a claim with BUYING.COM.BD. BUYING.COM.BD will investigate your claim and, if approved, will refund your purchase price or send you a replacement item.
Here are some examples of problems that are covered by BUYING Purchase Protection:
- You do not receive your item
- Your item arrives damaged
- Your item is not as described in the listing
- You receive a counterfeit item
To file a Purchase Protection claim, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your order number
- The name of the seller
- The name of the item
- A description of the problem
- Any supporting documentation, such as photos or videos
Once you have submitted your claim, BUYING.COM.BD will investigate and respond to you within 30 days.
Here are some tips for using BUYING Purchase Protection:
- Communicate with the seller first if you have a problem with an item. Many sellers are willing to resolve problems without involving BUYING.COM.BD.
- File a Purchase Protection claim as soon as possible after you receive the item. This will give BUYING.COM.BD the best chance of resolving your claim in a timely manner.
- Be prepared to provide supporting documentation for your claim. This will help BUYING.COM.BD to investigate your claim more effectively.
BUYING Purchase Protection is a valuable program that can protect buyers from fraud and other problems when they shop on the BUYING.COM.BD multi-vendor marketplace.